Tuesday, November 3, 2009

February

...is the tenative month for Clayton's Fontan.  I think I'll go throw up now.

At least February in Palo Alto will be much more pleasant than February in Oklahoma City.  You can say that about practically every month of the year.  This has to be the reason why people pay millions of dollars to live in tiny houses on tiny lots out there.  No offense if you happen to live there or happen to have lived there in the past.

This is all I can say on this subject for now.

PS If you live near the bay area, visit(s) will be required!

6 comments:

  1. i will start praying now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are always in my prayers, but even more so now. Please let us know if there is anything we can do while you prepare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww we'll be praying. That's just one step closer to a healthy heart, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuted prayers for Clayton now that you know when the next step on your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We will pray especially harder for Clayton and you all. One day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are always in my prayers but I will definitely send up a few more now! Let me know if I can do anything for you while you prep for the surgery!

    ReplyDelete