Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Aaron Wesley


Today I officially realized that Aaron is no longer a baby.  Today alone, Aaron has drawn all over the glass panes of our office door with (washable) marker, painted on the front of the dryer with (washable) watercolors, played in the potty twice, unrolled a full roll of toilet paper, and it's only 6:30pm.  Apparently I need to step up my game a little.  I will say that neither Clayton or Eli has ever played in the potty.  They probably unrolled the toilet paper less than 5 times between the two of them, and Clayton colored on my pantry door once.  Aaron has practically met their combined record in one day.  I'm foreseeing a lot of "correction" in his future.

Also, a big thanks to the Wal-Mart greeter the other day, who insisted the boys have a free cookie and then handed them chocolate covered cookies on a hot day.  Luckily, very little cookie ended up on his shirt and the carseat.  Most of it was left on his face.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like a little spirit to keep you on your toes! :)

    As for the Walmart greeter...sometime people think they are being so helpful. Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete