Sunday, October 11, 2009

Public Service Announcement

When one disassembles the door to their dishwasher and clearly reads the sticker warning the disassembler to cut the electricity to the said dishwasher before proceeding, the disassembler should heed the warning and not just plan to only examine the plastic handle device, as you never know what is laying just underneath that handle. 

It was just a slight jolt, but it was a jolt nonetheless. 

I plan on milking the electrocution excuse for all my short comings in the next several days, or weeks, or months.

Update: Just 15 minutes after originally publishing this post, I was able to use my "injury" to get Ryan to scoop me a bowl of Bluebell.  Yum.  If you don't know what Bluebell is, you live in a very sad part of the country.

1 comment:

  1. I say definitely milk it!! It could be a great excuse for anything you forget or just don't want to do!! Everyone deserves a break. Your post made me laugh because I have also learned that warnings are in place for a reason the hard way!!

    ReplyDelete