Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Eli's Birthday Party

Because we were in Arkansas the week before Eli's birthday, we decided it would be fun to have a little party for him with some of our family and friends there.  We haven't ever had a party with more than one kid there (we love William).  Wow.  There were a lot of babies, but we had TOOOOO MUCH FUN!

Guests included my grandparents (since it was at their house and all), my parents, my uncle John, Meghan, Luke, and Lizzie, and Pamela.  We also had my mom's friend, her four daughters, their two husbands, and their five kids, as well as my high school friend Erika, her husband, and baby Faith.
That means we had 9 kids, of which Clayton was the oldest by nearly a year.  Wow.  That was a very busy house.


 The party started off a little rough for the birthday boy.  He didn't know what to think about all those kids.

An attempt at a group picture was quickly abandoned.




Birthday cake



Not so sure


He figured it out.

Yum!

Happy early birthday Sweet Eli!  We all love this boy so much.  How did we live without him so long?

4 comments:

  1. "How did we ever live without him?"- I don't know either! He is such a sweet and precious little boy. I love how he is such a snuggle bunny with you! Miss you guys so much already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun party! I think I'm slightly scared of all those kiddos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like he enjoyed his cake!! Can't believe our December 5th babies are just two days away from 1. Happy Birthday Eli!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am very impressed with how Eli smashed his cake! He knew what to do with it. Happy 1st Birthday Eli!

    ReplyDelete