Friday, January 30, 2009

Clayton's Friday

Yes, there is an eating update. I know, enough about his eating, or lack there of, but today there is good news!


Breakfast: 6 mini pancakes (about 2 in diameter) (Kristin, I think he likes pancakes. These were not your pancakes because I didn't have all the ingredients, but we'll try your recipe soon.)

Snack: By his request, gasp! 1/2 kids yogurt

Lunch: 1/4 peanut butter sandwich... okay, could be better

Snack: Again, by his request. 4 peanut butter sandwich crackers, not the kind with salmonella

Dinner: 1 whole, I mean every noodle, Chef Boyardee microwavable pasta cup (gross, I know, but he has been known to eat these things)
Dessert: 2 chocolate chip cookies

Clayton loves to look at pictures of himself on the computer, so the last couple days, if he eats well, I've been taking a picture, and then we look at it on the computer. Thank goodness for digital photos. Here are today's breakfast and dinner shots.




1 comment:

  1. That seems like a big improvement! You should keep posting about his food...it's your blog...and it's your life. (Clayton's eating, I mean) :) I love the last pic and it's nice to know you have chosen salmonella free food;)!

    Sonja

    ReplyDelete