Friday, January 9, 2009

Mama's helper

I have a real problem with stuffy noses. I think it drives me insane when I have one, so I'm pretty dedicated to getting stuff out of my kids' noses. Gross, I know. Well, the last two mornings Eli has been introduced to the aspirator. Clayton hasn't seen this thing in a while, so he's been watching very closely.

Well, yesterday I was in the bathroom drying my hair, and Eli was in the bouncy seat behind me. I saw Clayton walk into the bathroom, but I wasn't really paying attention. Then I heard Eli scream. I turned around, and Clayton had the aspirator up Eli's nose, and he was pumping the bulb quite vigorously. Ouch! Poor Eli. I think I scared Clayton to death too as I leaped across the bathroom to rescue Eli. I guess incidents like this are just part of being a younger sibling. Oh, and I put the aspirator up high, so hopefully it won't happen again.

5 comments:

  1. AHHH life with boys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh man. those older siblings really love to help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahah......wait till they play hide and seek and you can't find Eli till he crys...Bran

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brady did this exact same thing to Lucy about a week ago. And like you I think I scared B with my reaction (or overreaction) LOL

    ReplyDelete