Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Eli Loves Clayton

Lately Eli has really been watching his big brother, Clayton. He's got to know what Clayton's doing. He's starting to interact with Clayton too. He loves when Clayton talks to him and shares toys with him. He hates when Clayton smothers him or playfully screams at him.

Tonight Eli was in Clayton's bed as I got Clayton in pajamas. When Clayton crawled into bed, Eli lit up completely. I ran to get my camera, and although I couldn't get Eli to look as excited as he had, I did get this shot of Clayton so generously sharing a sippy cup of water with a very hungry Eli. Can you see the excitement on Eli's face?

I pray these boys will always have each other.

1 comment:

  1. They are so sweet! I'm glad Clayton is going to be alright. He is cute in his cast!

    ReplyDelete