Friday, May 15, 2009

Recent Travels

The boys and I have been travelling around a lot lately. Last Saturday we headed up to Arkansas to celebrate my cousin Justin's college graduation, my cousin Stephanie's master's graduation, and Stephanie's husband Nathaniel's graduation from med school. There was a lot of celebration, and a lot of University of Arkansas pride. I, unfortunately, forgot the camera, but hopefully someone will email me some pictures of Clayton wearing the hog hat all night. That was quite a sight. The family is pretty determined to turn Clayton into a razorback. It's not ideal, but there are worse things in life.

We swung by home Sunday, and headed down to Texas to visit Jennifer on Monday. Elisabeth Anne was born the previous Wednesday, and I was desperate to see her. We were able to spend the night and get some good holding time. Clayton was so excited to see E-yid-bet.
I'm not sure I've ever seen so much hair on a newborn. It was dark, long, and thick.

Doesn't my baby look like the Pilsbury Dough Boy next to Elisabeth?

Elisabeth had been so good, but she suddenly decided she did not want her picture taken. As soon as I put the camera down, she was fine, of course. Aren't these kiddos sweet? I hope they'll all be good friends one day.

1 comment:

  1. Your kids look so cute here. The pics I took look exactly the same---happy Zeitler kids, unhappy McDonald kid.

    ReplyDelete