Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sleeping Beauties!

The boys both looked so sweet tucked into their beds tonight, so I snapped a couple pictures.


Clayton is doing well these days. This boy plays until he drops, literally. Playing while laying down is the telltale sign this boy needs some rest. Tonight we took a walk, and then it was me versus the weeds in the front flower beds (a common scene). After about ten minutes, I turned around to find Clayton laying in the front yard, just picking grass. That's the sign. There was no resistance at bedtime tonight. He actually looks very pink for being asleep. That makes me happy.



Eli was eight months old yesterday. He's such a sweet little member of our family. Boy does this kid like to eat. He definitely lets me know that he prefers his fruit babyfood over the veggies. He is also working on mastering his puffs. About a week ago I said that about 1 of every 10 puffs actually made it into his mouth, but what a difference a week can make. There aren't too many puffs going to waste in this house anymore.

Big boys at play

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute how they both put their left hand under their cheek... simply adorable :)

    ReplyDelete