Friday, October 22, 2010

First Day of School

Due to a lot of family circumstances, we've delayed starting Clayton in preschool this fall.  Yesterday he was finally able to go for the first time.  This year he is in a three day, half day program.  I got the name of his teacher from the director last week, and I knew that name was familiar.  Sure enough, his teacher is one of my college sorority advisers.  Then, to top it off, I was at Parent's Night tonight and saw one of my sorority sisters there.  Her twins are in the two day program.  Wow.  It's a small world.

Yesterday I dropped him off rested and perky and picked him up completely worn out and cranky.  It will definitely take a couple weeks to get used to the routine again.  It's amazing how just a few hours of school can wear this boy out.  Luckily an after school trip to Chick-fil-A was just the thing to perk him up.

1 comment: