Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Pumpkin Patch Revisited

Last year my mom, Meghan, and I attempted to take Clayton, Eli, and my niece Lizzy to a great pumpkin farm.  Unfortunately, it was so very cold and windy, and no one had a good time.  We couldn't get home fast enough.

I wanted to go back to the pumpkin farm this year on a pleasant day.  Mom and Dad were in town for the weekend, and the weather was nice.  It was supposed to be 85 degrees, but after last year's experience, I just couldn't imagine letting the boys wear shorts.  I dressed them in pants and short sleeves, and we headed out.

We had a great time, and Meghan, believe it or not, we were actually hot this year.  In fact, we left a few minutes earlier than I had planned because Clayton was getting a little too warm.  They had pony rides, a petting zoo, lots of animals, tricycles races, swings, slides, a tractor ride, and more.  It was such a great little place, and I look forward to going back next year.

And now, some last year/this year pictures.




And a few extras from this year.








Happy Fall!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had a great time! I think we went to the same patch this past weekend! Are you in Texas now? Am missing you and the boys! William talks about Clayton all the time. Let me know when you guys come in for a visit.

    Elana

    ReplyDelete