Monday, November 1, 2010

Cute Little Aggie Boy

A&M hosted Texas Tech at Kyle Field this past weekend.  Crazy things happen when our Ags play Tech, but amazingly, it was a blow out in our favor. 

My mom and I took the boys down to the campus for some pre-game festivities, which was sadly, pretty much a bust.  I arrived three hours prior to kick-off, only to find my dad's reserved parking space taken.  I was forced to hunt for a spot elsewhere and hike it over to Kyle Field, which resulted in us missing most of the kids' gameday activities.  Oh well.  The boys were still able to get their faces painted, enjoy a little Chick-fil-A, and watch the Corps march from the quad to the field.  We had a good time, but if we go back next week for the Oklahoma game, we'll have to plan on arriving even earlier in order to squeeze in some more fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment