Tuesday, May 17, 2011

He Likes It!

I took the boys to the park yesterday, and Aaron tried out the swings for the first time.  He was in heaven, laughing the whole time. 
Clayton was so kind to share his swing and swing at "baby speed" for so long.

 Clayton

Eli

Our trip to the park was an interesting one.  It was a gorgeous day.  We arrived.  I set out all the food.  Then three giant school buses of middle schoolers pulled up.  The other families at the park bolted, but we had just arrived, so we toughed it out.  There were kids everywhere, but when I started hanging out by the baby swings, the kids jumped off and let my boys have those, which I appreciated.  Clayton and Eli were completely in awe of the three school buses, and their day was complete when a garbage truck pulled up, and the garbage men emptied every trash can in the park.  Talk about a perfect day for those boys... picnic, park, school buses, and a garbage truck!

PS Meghan (and all other readers of Trahsy Town), Eli kept asking if the driver of the garbage truck was Mr. Gilly.  OBSESSION!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it funny when a perfect day can be achieved with a garbage truck!? I love those boys. Did you tell them that it was Mr. Gilly? :) I am so glad I spotted that book at the library!

    ReplyDelete