Sunday, October 19, 2008

Moving to the Blog

In the interest of making things easier, I've decided that Clayton's website should be converted to a family blog. I think I will be able to update it more often, and hopefully this will inspire me to post a few more pictures. Blogging looks to be a great way to keep our friends and family updated on the events of our lives, and I hope you enjoy reading our updates. I'm a little sad to lose some of the content from our old website, but we have it saved in numerous places on our computers, and I think I'm probably the only one who looks back on old posts anyway. Maybe I'll include bits and pieces here and there to remind us of where we've been and how far we've come.

Thank you to those who have followed Colin and Clayton's websites from the beginning. Your love still means so much to our family.


1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss you!! Congrats on your pregnancy and we will lift this little boy up in prayer and ask for God's protection over his whole body.
    Not sure if you knew, but we brought a baby boy home from the hospital in April. We are working through the adoption process with him. We hope to make Braydon Allan legally ours by the beginning of next year. He's such a joy!! Bye!
    Love,
    Wendi Jones

    ReplyDelete