Friday, October 24, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

It's that time of year, and I was really dreading chasing a toddler all over one of the many big pumpkin farms around here. Luckily I drove by a local church that had a mini pumpkin patch fundraiser. It was perfect. Clayton and I went over there this morning. I had visions of sweet pictures of Clayton in the pumpkins. Clayton had visions of running free, playing in old splintered crates, and pushing around wheel barrows. These days it's hard to even get a glance at the camera, especially when we're outside. At least I got a couple of shots to prove that I did in fact take him to see some pumpkins, and you can tell he had a really great time.

2 comments:

  1. ok, if you read my pumpkin patch post, then you know why i'm laughing!!! i have been SO bummed about the fact that all we have in this town is mini-pumpkin patches in church parking lots!! i would have LOVED a big pumpkin farm!!! but you're right, it is more space for the kids to go crazy. it looks like clayton had so much fun exploring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Clayton has come so far since the last time we saw him. He is so big!! I am so happy for you guys, Eli is beautiful. My kids loved the pumpkin patch too!! Merry Christmas (a little early).
    Love,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete