Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Trip to Aggieland

Two weekends ago we were able to get down to Aggieland to see our Aggies lose to Kansas State. We went into the game with low expectations, so we weren't really too disappointed. Besides spending a lot of time with family, we got to spend game day with many of our classmates and their families. We had such a great time catching up at a wonderful little house the T family rented just across the street from Kyle Field. Ryan and I determined that taking Clayton to the game would just be punishment for us, so he stayed with Aunt Meg and Uncle Luke and helped babysit Cousin Lizzie. Then we picked him up so he could join in the post game festivities.


Here is myself, Kalli, and Candace. We're all expecting babies in December, within ten days of each other.


We're not really sure when these guys are due.


Ansleigh gave Clayton his first kiss!


I don't think he minded!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! These pictures are so cute! I'm feeling a little behind all the "buddies," but I'm going to be okay with that for now. :)

    ReplyDelete