Monday, March 2, 2009

Baby Sling

My sister's sister-in-law, Lana, made this beautiful sling for me before Eli was born. We used it a lot when he first came home from the hospital, but then Eli decided he needed a little more space, and it hasn't gotten a lot of use since. Well, over the weekend, Eli really felt the need to be held, and I really felt the need to do other things. He hasn't been too fond of the Snugli carrier, so I pulled out the sling again, and voila! Perfect! I had to take a picture in the mirror because Ryan wasn't home, so you'll have to excuse the unquality, but here he is, snug as a bug, happy as can be. Thank you Lana!

2 comments:

  1. I loved my sling!!!! We used it until she was probably 8 or 9 months old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so glad it has come in handy!!!! Hope all is well with you and yours. -Lana

    ReplyDelete