Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Is that what I think it is?

In case you haven't heard, baby #4 is on the way!  Due Aug 10th.

And, in case you were wondering... Ryan only makes BOYS!

*We had our first Level II and echo today.  So far, so good.  It's a little early to rule out heart defects completely (I'm 18 weeks now), but so far everything looks structurally normal.  Praise God!  Please keep our baby in your prayers.  Our next Level II with echo will be at 22 weeks.  That's the ideal time to get the best look at the heart.  We are praying for another healthy baby boy.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!! Everyone is in our prayers!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!!! i was so surprised by this one!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Ryan and Wendy!!! We're so excited about baby #4 and you're all in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We are so excited for you! We'll say extra prayers for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! As the mother of four boys I can say...boys rock!! I only make boys too. Works out well.

    Praying for a great pregnancy and for healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats - you make beautiful boys so why not a few more:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! CONGRATULATIONS! It is officially the "Zeitler Boys" and their wonderful momma. Prayers will be said!

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you!! That is great news!! We will definitely keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Wendy & Ryan! We'll send prayers your way:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What joyous news Wendy! Best wishes to all of you for a continued healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH BOY!!! Meghan shared the news with me so I had to just come and see it for myself. We are thinking of you! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for babies! Congratulations you two! We will be keeping you all in our prayers too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh! Congratulations, you will be in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats! Jen and I were shocked but so happy for you...we were actually just talking about you all the day before I'd look at your blog wondering how you were.

    ReplyDelete