Saturday, March 20, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?

Yesterday it was 70 degrees here. I picked up some dinner at McAlister's and was in line behind a family with two little girls dressed in capri pants and tank tops. They looked like spring.

Today was a little different. We woke up to about an inch of snow and have accumulated a couple more throughout the day. Clayton was so excited, but the winds have been so high that neither Ryan or I was really up to getting outside to play. I think the high was just around freezing.

It will be cold again tomorrow, but it looks like 57 on Monday and 67 on Tuesday. Who knows what the next week will hold. I'm not packing aways those snow suits quite yet. This system could break the record for the snowiest (is that a word?) winter in recorded Oklahoma history.

3 comments:

  1. Here too! What is up with this weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got to love Oklahoma. It loves to snow during spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about you all when I heard about the weather in Oklahoma! What a winter you had!

    ReplyDelete