Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bedtime

Before we go to bed each night, Ryan and I peek in on the boys just to make sure they're okay for the night.  Last night I had heard some noise after Clayton went to bed, but the noise settled down pretty quickly, and I didn't look in there for a couple more hours.  When we did check on Clayton, this was what we found.



In addition to being asleep on the floor, he had also dumped out all his cars and drug out a few other toys.  What a stinker.  I tried to wake him to ask him why he was sleeping on the floor, but he was too tired, so we just dumped him back in his bed.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet boy! Missing him lots and lots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's great that you took a picture of it! His room looks like a fun place, I would probably sneak out of bed too! Hope you are feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete