Wednesday, June 30, 2010

More Photography Fun!

I didn't realize until just yesterday that the photo studio had included a CD of all the pictures they took of the boys last week.  I was happy to get to share the chaotic session with Ryan. 

Now a few for your viewing pleasure...

One of the photographers started tossing a ball to get some smiles.  Great idea, except my kids desperately wanted that ball, so we got about a million shots of them with their arms in the air.  Note my arm at the bottom attempting to restrain Eli.

Again with the ball!  I decided to suggest she toss something else at this point.

Then Eli decided that the whole "sit by Clayton" thing was a game.  He was absolutely thrilled with himself.  He would sit for about one second, the second that Clayton wasn't ready, and then bolt.

Speaking of bolting, we have about a million shots like this, most include an ear to ear grin.

Then we changed clothes, and things just went downhill from there (note Clayton's disinterest and Eli bolting once again).  At that point I decided we'd call it quits, mostly because I was afraid I might just have a baby right there in the studio if I had to chase Eli around anymore.

Anyway, it was certainly eventful, but at least they got a couple cute shots that don't show what a chaotic event it really was.

2 comments:

  1. These look like the pictures I got taken about 2 years ago. Notice you don't see any pro studio pics on my blog . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the laugh! Thank goodness Portrait Innvoations is reasonably priced!

    ReplyDelete