Thursday, July 1, 2010

Brotherly Love

Yesterday I was somewhere in the house, and I heard Clayton yelling, "Get off of me, get off of me.  Eli is on top of me."  This is NOTHING out of the ordinary in our house.  Eli is a wrestler.  Period.  He will take Clayton down at any chance, and he'll even attempt to take me down on occasion.  Sometimes it's funny.  Sometimes it's not.  He's a beast, and now that he's really gaining on Clayton in size, it can get ugly fast.

I decided to get into the living room to referee the situation, and this is what I found.  That's Clayton under the basket.  That's a completely thrilled Eli on top.

Yes, he's trouble.

5 comments:

  1. Wendy.. that is just an amazing picture! The look on Eli's face is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the look on Eli's face! Priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny!!!! It's a totally common occurrence in our house too. Jackson now gets trapped, but I don't feel to bad for him because he showed Addison how to do it. Love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's SO FUNNY. And I can't believe how big he is!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic and hilarious!

    ReplyDelete