Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bed Head!

This is how I find Eli after his nap most afternoons.  No matter how low I keep the thermostat, and let's face it, I'm pregnant in the middle of the summer- I've turned it down a few notches, this boy wakes up sweaty, which results in some serious bed head.  Here he is the other day.  I promise I did nothing to his hair.  This is how it looked when I walked in. 

Yes, Eli still has a binkie (the newborn MAM variety... he's extremely picky, and those can be difficult to find).  It's his great love in life.  It stays in his bed.  I know he's always soooo willing to go to bed because he knows he can get his binkie.  Clayton had one too at this age, but it wasn't very long before we took it away.  It wasn't that big of a deal for him, but I'm really worried about taking it from Eli.  This boy is attached.  We'll see.

3 comments:

  1. Lucy still has her pacifier too (it's called uh-oh around here) and along with her blankie, it is a love of her life too. Brady had one 'til he was almost, gasp, 3 1/2!!!! I know I know....I'm of the theory that "they do it when they are ready" and that's when he was ready.
    Eli is a doll and I love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eli and Evelyn should hang out. I went to get Evelyn today from her nap and could have sworn her diaper leaked. Nope...poor girl just sweated through her shirt. I think she is such a passionate kid that she does everything full blast and intense - even her sleeping. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faith is a sweater also, just 5 minutes of running around inside after Lady and her hair basically looks like Eli's! She is an eater too, although probably not as much as Eli but she can pack it away! I miss you :)

    ReplyDelete