Monday, April 25, 2011

Binkie Update, Because You Care

I think it's official.  We are a binkie-free household.  Aaron doesn't take a binkie (much to my disappointment), so we're 100% free.  I am shocked that it was really this easy.  The first couple nights it took just over an hour for Eli to fall asleep, and there was only crying the first night.  Also, the first few mornings he didn't want to just chill in his bed like he always has in the past.  However, the last two nights have been back to normal, and he stayed in bed until 8:45am this morning, so I really think he was awake, relaxing in there for at least a few minutes.  Today is the first day he hasn't asked for it once, so I think we're over the hump here.  So far, so good.

Eli is really getting big.  I call him my overgrown baby because in some ways he's still such a baby, but in other ways he's all boy.

3 comments:

  1. How exciting (but a little sad, too). Can you come over and binkie-free my house...at least Lizzy. Lane still needs it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete