Saturday, May 25, 2013

Chef Eli

Eli loves to assist me in the kitchen.  He always wants to be on his stool next to me while I'm cooking.  Then he'll inform us all that he's a good "cooker."  Here he's learning to make grilled cheese.

He helped spread the butter, put the cheese on, stack them, and flip them.

Trying them out.  Not bad.

The true taste test from Aaron.  Hmm?

Aaron approves.  One thumb up.

PS  Shh!  I only comb the boys' hair on days we're leaving the house.  It's one of the benefits of only having boys.



2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the second to last picture! I love the look on Eli's face as he waits for Aaron's approval. Too cute!

    And, shhh...I almost never comb the boys hair. Even on days we leave the house. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you've been a busy updater :) I have girls and I never comb their hair either; it is so curly that it doesn't make any difference. I just reach for a bow to keep it out of their face. It is actually disgusting how good their hair, especially Rebekah's, looks after just rolling out of bed!
    I am so motivated to get the butterfly kit!
    We can't wait to see you. The girls loved looking at all your pictures!

    ReplyDelete