Saturday, May 25, 2013

This One is for Nan

Nan sent Eli this puzzle set for Easter.  A few weeks back, he was desperate for a school assignment, as usual, so I got these out.  He matched all the upper and lower case letters together, but I did have to help him with the pictures.  Then he put them all together by himself.  He was so proud, he wanted a picture to show Nan.


It's amazing what different personalities my kids have.  It's no secret that Clayton isn't exactly what I would call a motivated student.  That's putting it nicely.  I have to spend a lot of time coaching him along in school.  Then there's Eli who's so desperate to be in school and learn everything right along with Clayton.  He's not quite able to keep up with big brother, but he wants to learn so badly.  It takes a lot of time and energy on my part to keep him occupied with preschool type activities while I work with Clayton.  It won't be long before he's ready to sound out words, and then look out.  This boy will want to know it all.  There will be no holding him back.

No comments:

Post a Comment