Sunday, December 26, 2010

Annual Visit to Santa

Mom and I took the boys to see Santa at the mall a couple weeks ago.  Clayton was so excited to see the big man.  For weeks he had been telling me he wanted a trash truck and a Toy Story notepad (his cousin Lizzy has one), and when Santa asked, he knew just what to say.  Eli was slightly apprehensive about approaching Santa.  He was agreeable to sit on his lap, but he didn't want any interaction.  Aaron was just along for the ride.


Santa in past years.  They sure have grown.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! You are so lucky to have these little guys but I am sure they keep you pretty much worn out. My two do and there are only two. Merry Christmas! So glad you guys had a good one. Come play with us next time you are in Vegas.

    ReplyDelete